Everything OD or HR tends to do, has a clear line of sight to business results. With employee experience, this is no different. In actuality, employees, managers, and HR execs spend a load of time on non-value-adding activities. Threatening both employee engagement and broader business value, usually as effortless experiences take undesirable paths.
People & Automation: Making it work (and pay)
While automating can decrease HR function costs – what about those Experiences at the touchpoints supposedly supported by this new, cloud-based HRIT system? Are they improving end-user adoption of the system? Because a massive amount of opportunities, impact, and investment currently is being wasted – some 26% of total investment in new cloud HRIS is at risk, due to lower than expected end-user adoption. Primarily, because the way your people experience these new systems, isn’t as “effortless” as it could be.
Employee Experience (Ex): Design / Share / Measure / Act
What is ‘employee experience’ and how best to manage it? How is it relating to employee engagement? Right way business value of Ex has to be explained?
Work productivity and retention affect revenue levers. Moments of truth are emotionally charged, and can have a disproportionate impact on employee engagement – so companies must get this right.
The Higher Mix helps businesses to manage employee experience (EX) at scale, in mid-sized to large companies. Co-creating solutions that are developed with lifecycles in mind and focused on common Ex pain points. Applying our strong conceptual abilities across multi-discipline group environments, helping businesses glean unique perspectives on their strengths/ gaps (actionable insights) across the talent experience.
Operations, brand profile, culture, customer loyalty and ultimately shareholder value – all outcomes likely depend greatly on consistent delivery of quality team and customer experience.
Internal branding unites/ connects people: teams, managers, supervisors, execs, and key influencers. Companies are rewarded as they develop human resource capabilities, engaging their people because collaborative teams deliver on corporate Brand Identity, company reputation, stakeholder relationships and they contribute to growth. Speak to us about guiding deeper engagement, team voice, as an informative means to articulate the current state, your brand’s unfolding direction, and strengths.
Improving Employee Experiences for More Value
Creating more organisational value, and sustainability with:
- Knowledge and the context of just how a business is viewed/ respected as an employer and as a service provider
- Longevity in the workplace; aging workforce considerations – tacit knowledge capture
- Facilitate quality learning experiences at levels of business (life-long learning)
- Dialogue and interactions with key stakeholders
- Leaders – developing up their personal and professional skills and styles
- Hands-on faciltation to encourage your Talent to contribute their ideas to improve performance
- Calibrating performance levels; meet and exceed competitive norms
- Support your team to model positive responses to underlying strategy, and logic to change
- Overcome resistance, non-compliance and/or criticism relating to change, awareness across teams; accurately differentiating between important/unimportant issues, giving appropriate weight to stakeholder concern
- Actively galvanize, reinforce the group & personal behaviours your organisation needs
Employee Engagement, Employee Experience Services
Any way you look at it – engaging your people is still one of the best platforms to equip them to adapt faster and help them achieve their higher potential. Our organisational psychologists advising on culture, leadership, behavioral change to create closes alignment:
- Employee engagement seminars, workshops and coaching
- Psychometric assessment, evaluation exercises for team, individuals and candidates
- Explore personal potential, perspectives (for meaningful advantage)
- Reinforce individual strengths, accomplishments, helping-behaviours
- Self-examinations; understanding own behaviours at work
- Temper emotion – self-confidence and mastery
- Presence, influence and impactful communication
- Enhance employee experience, performance standards.
- Team diagnostics: evaluation, assessment of motivation, perceptions
- Genuine engagement practices for key audiences
- Assess strengths, developmental needs, future potential (across range of competencies)
- Wider staff engagement strategies, practical plans
- Educate on power | purpose of brand
- Affirmative, rich conversations
- Wellness and mindfulness programs.