Employee Experience (Ex): Design / Share / Measure / Act
What is ‘employee experience’ and how best to manage it? How is it relating to employee engagement? How should the business value of Ex be explained?
Work productivity and retention affect revenue levers; this we know. Moments of truth are emotionally charged moments with a disproportionate impact on employee engagement, so companies have to get this right.
The Higher Mix helps businesses to manage employee experience (EX) at scale, in mid-sized to large companies. Co-creating solutions that are developed with lifecycles in mind and focused on common Ex pain points. Applying our strong conceptual abilities across multi-discipline group environment – to help businesses glean unique perspectives on strengths and gaps (actionable insights) on the talent experience too.
Operations, brand profile, culture, customer loyalty and ultimately, shareholder value – outcomes like these depend greatly upon the consistent delivery of quality team and customer experiences. Companies are rewarded as they develop human resource capabilities and engage their people because collaborative teams deliver on the corporate Brand Identity, company reputation, stakeholder relationships and they contribute to growth. Internal branding unites/ connects people – teams, managers, supervisors, execs, and key influencers; for much deeper engagement, team voice, and as an informative means to articulate current state, the brand’s unfolding direction and strengths.
Improving Employee Experiences for More Value
Creating more engagement, organisational value and sustainability with:
- Knowledge and the context of just how a business is viewed/ respected as an employer and as a service provider
- Longevity in the workplace – aging workforce considerations, tacit knowledge capture
- Facilitate quality learning experiences at levels of business – life-long learning
- Encourage talent to contribute their ideas into improving performance
- Calibrate performance levels to meet and exceed competitive norms
- Dialogue and interactions with key stakeholders
- Support teams to model positive responses to underlying strategy, and the logic to change
- Overcome resistance, non-compliance and/or criticism relating to change
- Develop personal and professional styles, skill-sets
- Actively galvanise | reinforce other group & personal behaviours your organization wants
- Awareness across teams; accurately differentiating between important/unimportant issues, appropriate weight to stakeholder concern
Any way you slice this, engaging your people is still one of the best platforms to equip them to adapt faster and help them achieve their higher potential.
Employee Engagement, Employee Experience Services
- Employee engagement seminars, workshops and coaching
- Psychometric assessment, evaluation exercises for team, individuals and candidates
- Explore personal potential, perspectives (for meaningful advantage)
- Reinforce individual strengths, accomplishments, helping-behaviours
- Self-examinations; understanding own behaviours at work
- Temper emotion – self-confidence and mastery
- Presence, influence and impactful communication
- Enhance employee experience, performance standards.
- Team diagnostics: evaluation, assessment of motivation, perceptions
- Genuine engagement practices for key audiences
- Assess strengths, developmental needs, future potential (across range of competencies)
- Wider staff engagement strategies, practical plans
- Educate on power | purpose of brand
- Affirmative, rich conversations
- Wellness and mindfulness programs.