The Higher Mix co-designs, executes, manages and measures communications strategy, integrative campaigns and conversion.
Find, Create More Value
With a multi-disciplined team of agile, digital marketing and communications specialists onboard, or outsourced, we deliver impactful and strategic communications to support marketing objectives. Rolling out comms strategy to underpin the most important business imperatives. Carefully positioning narratives, electrifying campaigns and on-brand communications to sway even the most resistant of audiences.
We help you keep the messaging real, fresh and relevant to teams internally and to media, shareholders and customers externally.
Every brand must have its own specific communication strategies (counter-productive to replicate others or just repeat existing strategy.)
Our credentialed creative and comms specialists come to you, or alternatively, we align and work cohesively with your choice of creative agency. Regardless of setup, we ensure your organization’s business and brand ideologies, narratives and positioning are on-brand, captivating, and translate quickly and cost-effectively.
Multi-Channel Communications Advisory
- Channel shift strategy across segments
- Defined communication & mobilisation strategies for wide set of stakeholders
- Assess, improve interpersonal communications (barriers, behaviours, language, interactions)
- Coaching and developing marketing communications capabilities, skill-sets in your team
- Communication vehicles; Omni-channel fulfillment/platforms promoting sustained messaging, personalization, reach, efficiency
- Specifics to customer sets – persona segmentation, perceptions, expectations, activities
- Communications Audits
- Brand profile focus appeal “moments of truth”, brand stories – value from ‘intangibles’
- Smart technologies data-mine, insights, identify relationships in data-sets
- Information Communication Architecture; Flow, Communicative practices
- Integrated Communication Plans (division, department or organisation-wide)
- Review, improve relationships with charitable partners, CSR, volunteer programs, partnership/sponsorship processes.
- Liaison and editorial guidance to Media – online and off
- Cross-cultural communications (comparative differences, similarities, messaging, interpretation)
Internal Marketing Communications
Communications drive wider (stronger) engagement internally and brand profile externally. Integral to every Higher Mix brand program is providing our clients with coaching and the technical marketing know-how and skill-sets to craft, execute (measure) powerful internal communications:
- Supporting CEO’s with their communication needs, corporate narratives and important messaging
- Omni-channel, Omni-Device Marketing Tactics
- Growth Marketing (growth hacking)
- Resetting, Executing Internal Comms programs and projects
- Driving the effectiveness of internal/external communication vehicles
- Digital marketing communications plans produced
- Content strategy integrated with existing brand marketing
- Editorial planning/content / copy-writing / copy guides.