Branding sways talent, customers, and markets more readily to the decision corridor – influencing people’s perceptions, engagement, and building credibility. Also a vital trust and appeal-builder, esp. in convoluted or crowded markets.
Cultivate the right image and perception in team and consumer minds.
Protocols are the foundations, and heart of any Brand:
Brand Identity is what identifies and distinguishes your business or product over another. Directly influencing how the organization identifies itself and seeks to be perceived in the market.
Giving both consumers and potential talent the ability to instantly relate, and connect to, a company, service, employer, or product.
DIFFERENTIATION & APPEAL.
Brands are complex, esoteric subject matter. Mostly because they are created in the mind. Notice how Brand Identity is actually an aggregation of organisational vision, brand image and personality, brand promise to stakeholders, and competitive advantage. So, it considers feelings, thinking, perceptions, expectations of internal teams and target market consumers – not an easy thing to get right….
Uniquely, we term these brand protocols. Select mental and functional associations that aren’t always only just a ‘reason-to-buy’ either. Typically, they act as purveyors of mind-share, familiarity, differentiation; an assurance to customers and internal teams that you are who you say you are…
Managing Interplay Between External and Internal Brands
Strong brand identity improves awareness of your company or product, its style and appeal, motivates teams and drives allegiances, pride for the company.
The Higher Mix assists organisations to craft, position and to communicate stronger brand identity to consumers (and internal teams) through powerful brand marketing and agile implementation of this strategy. Activating buyers by establishing a real connection between consumer desire and your product, service, or technology.
Leads to increased brand loyalty, preference, credibility, favourable pricing, and stronger financial returns.
We own proprietary company brand frameworks, tools, and best practice processes that build far stronger brand identities and positioning. Channeling deep understanding and comprehension of touch-point impact, interplay, and effect being had upon your organization’s reputation, image and business operations.
Brand Strategy (Brand Identity is part of this), defines tactics, methods for differentiation over competitors, and which actions are going to more deeply connect and convert customers (and internal teams, for that matter…)
Brand Identity Services:
- Brand positioning (Mind-share, Distinctiveness, Differentiation)
- Review, Measure Brand Equity
- Brand Meaning: Resonance Sources – Key Messages, Narratives (audiences, personas)
- Customer Value Propositions (CVP)
- Employee Value Propositions (EVP)
- Online Value Proposition (OVP)
- Define, Redefine Brand Protocols:
- Overarching, shared Visions
- Brand Attributes: key features and capabilities of the organisation
- Brand Benefits: sets of emotional/functional benefits converting target markets
- Values / Beliefs: deeper emotional connection between the brand and teams; and hence markets
- Brand Personality: tone of voice, creativity, imagery and visual language
- Brand Essence: consensus around the smallest expression of what’s unique (and special) about your brand.