[thrive_headline_focus title=”Respecting the Brand, as a key Business Asset” orientation=”left”]
Brand strategy is produced by incorporating data, engagement, evaluation, affinity tools and techniques, along with best-practice brand marketing frameworks guaranteed to improve perception, add contextual value and demonstrate real meaning to the brand.
[thrive_link color=’purple’ link=’https://www.thehighermix.com/branding/company/brand-architecture/’ target=’_self’ size=’small’ align=’aligncenter’]Brand Architecture: Why So Important?[/thrive_link]
Consider the Whole Brand Equation.
Our strategic approach galvanizes more conversion externally and drives internal employee engagement and buy-in. We partner with internal change teams to bring you a raft of expertise – research specialists, brand experts, agile digital marketers and more to address brand challenges, and specifics of audience needs.
Never will we adopt a ‘commodity’ approach to branding – that lacks integrity. Likewise, we never chase trends in pursuit of relevance either. What we do is demonstrate that very clear linkage and interplay between a brand, its culture and leaders. Highlighting the collective impacts those have on operations and the employee experience.
Brand Strategy, Marketing Services
- Facilitate end-to-end Rebrands, Re-positioning, Revitalisation or Re-invigorations of the Brand
- Growth StrategyDynamic Business (portfolio, product, range optimization, repeatable quality experiences)
- Define, preserve brand DNA
- Integration of brand into the business fabric, with leaders (motivation, actions and alignment)
- Transform Brand identity – M&A’s Merge brands; illustrate, internalize the new brand to be
- Hive out low-impact, non-performing brands
- Key components framework for building successful brands – assessment to definition, strategy to launch, measurement to optimisation.
- Support the brand build with latest business/market/competitive intelligence
- Determine Brand Architecture business, brand models, line branding, applications and more
- Go-to-market (strategy to identify, isolate equity, incremental gain)
- Craft, socialise overarching visions linked to strategic priority areas (SPAs)
- Full-scale implementation: process, practices, touch-points
- Product or Business Naming
- Compelling (authentic!) brand narratives
- Visual / Verbal Identities – unique brand voice, visual equity and distinctive appeal
- Internal Branding Brand Engagement: embed and align with teams
- Customer conversion – share of wallet, pollinate cross-channel where important audiences connect
- Organisational change strategy.
Tonality & Totality
Brand experience causes people to “feel” a brand
How any brand is experienced effectively becomes the brand in customer and team minds. More compelling the experience, faster your organisation builds positive identity and loyalty.
Brand experience is an operational consideration hinging on effort and commitment of your people. Takes active management of cumulative effects of multiple number of touch-points and channels over time.
Brand Experience affects consumer satisfaction and perceptions, behaviours and attitudes of team members affects the credibilty, speed and impact of a brand’s personality (associations / actions of it). While there’s a complexity to the different experience dimensions: sensory, affective, intellectual, and behavioral, when companies get this combination right, it delivers unique experiences that truly motivate.