Respect the Brand as a key Business Asset.
Brand strategy is produced by incorporating data, engagement, evaluation, affinity tools and techniques, along with best-practice brand marketing frameworks guaranteed to improve perception, and add contextual value (ie. demonstrate real meaning to your brand.)
Consider the Whole Brand Equation.
Our strategic approach galvanizes more conversion externally and drives internal employee engagement and buy-in. We partner with internal change teams to bring you a raft of expertise – research specialists, brand experts, agile digital marketers and more to address brand challenges, and specifics of audience needs.
Never will we adopt a ‘commodity’ approach to branding – that lacks integrity. Likewise, we never chase trends in pursuit of relevance either. What we do is demonstrate that very clear linkage and interplay between a brand, its culture and leaders. Highlighting the collective impacts those have on operations and the employee experience.
Brand Strategy Services:
- End-to-end Rebrands, Re-positioning, Revitalisation or Re-invigorations of brands.
- Growth Strategy, Dynamic Business (portfolio, product, range optimization, repeatable quality experiences.)
- Define and preserve brand DNA
- Integrate Brand into business fabric with leaders (motivation, actions, and alignment.)
- Transform Brand identity: M&A, Illustrate, internalize the new brand.
- Hive out low-impact, non-performing brands
- Key components techstack for building successful brands: assessment to definition, strategy to launch, measurement to optimization.
- Supporting co-designed brand builds with latest business/market/competitive intelligence
- Confirmed Brand Architecture business, brand models, line branding, applications and more.
- Go-to-market (strategy to identify, isolate equity, incremental gain.)
- Craft, socialise overarching co. Visions linked to strategic priority areas (SPAs.)
- Full-scale implementation: process, practices, touch-points.
- Product or Business Naming .
- Compelling (authentic!) brand narratives.
- Visual / Verbal Identities – unique brand voice, visual equity and distinctive appeal.
- Internal Branding Brand Engagement: embed and align with teams.
- Customer conversion – share of wallet, pollinate cross-channel where important audiences connect.
- Organisational change strategy.
Tonality & Totality
Brand experience causes people to “feel” a brand
How any brand is experienced effectively becomes the brand in customer and team minds. More compelling the experience, faster your organisation builds positive identity and loyalty.
Brand experience is an operational consideration hinging on effort and commitment of your people. Takes active management of cumulative effects of multiple number of touch-points and channels over time.
Brand Experience affects consumer satisfaction and perceptions, behaviours and attitudes of team members affects the credibilty, speed and impact of a brand’s personality (associations / actions of it). While there’s a complexity to the different experience dimensions: sensory, affective, intellectual, and behavioral, when companies get this combination right, it delivers unique experiences that truly motivate.