The Higher Mix provides research and intelligence services on brands, categories, projects, businesses and consumer and team behaviour. Generating solutions in shorter cycles to many of our clients' toughest business problems, our researchers inform the path to value-creation and help organisations cope with rapid change.
In-depth knowledge, analysis and reporting on consumer and marketplace behaviours, motivations, perceptions, reactions and dynamics. Across a wide range of marketing, team and operational scenarios, research to underpin company capacity; better comprehension of the consequences of their strategic direction and of those decisions being made - avoiding the potential missteps, faulty assumptions and/or unnecessary waste in the process.
Research and Intelligence Services: Multi-faceted research techniques, data collection, full suite Analytics and quality reporting
Our qualified and specialised researchers delve into big data, diagnostics, brand experience and/or organisational behaviour. Our research and intelligence services show you how you can better anticipate and respond quicker to complex, changing business pressures.
Analysis of issues; external, internal forces affecting consumer and company strategy. Glean necessary foresight on emerging trends and practices (and incorporate those into future brand planning and team activities.)
Organisations and people exercising best judgment
The right data and approach execs need to alter and improve strategy, roll out stronger programs and support key decision-making.
Fully managed research programs, speedy, cost-effective research services - quantitative & qualitative data collection, fieldwork, analysis and reporting so organisations access real (valuable) data, incl. gaps or bottlenecks hampering information-flow, innovation and/or execution inside the business and out.
Get the knowledge you need. Analysis and reporting on consumer and marketplace behaviours, motivations, perceptions, reactions and dynamics. Targeting new (rich) consumer insights for the deep potential for change and growth.
Because we're strategic - Our research and intelligence services are not just provided by market or brand researchers but organisational change experts.
Analysis has to go deeper; be accompanied with expert guidance and recommendations on findings, as the standard in any research study. Analysts and research associates at The Higher Mix are entrepreneurial, with their heightened commercial sense they comprehend market dynamics and trends.
Company, market or brand research gives organisations the openings to increase market-driven growth; acting as an enduring platform for organisational change agendas or predetermination of new direction strategy, and a whole lot more...
The Higher Mix researchers are astute business profilers; report writers with delivery skills second to none. Clients can be assured of receiving easy-to-understand, valid and actionable reporting with beautiful, visual dashboards with prudent advice on the next steps.
CUSTOMER & COMPETITOR RESEARCH
Emotional Connectivity To Customers.
Customers represent growth; we are all well aware of the economics of retaining customers over winning them back. The Higher Mix guides companies to participate in two-way conversations with their consumers, clients, customers, teams about operations, performance and the relationship.
With baseline for activity, participation and advocacy; we explore future potential of your brand, incl. strengths and improvement areas:
Brand and Market Research Services - Game Changing Insight
- Participatory consumer/ client research
- Client feedback mechanisms; problem-framing
- Community opinion, Community Engagement studies
- Stakeholder interviews and Focus Groups to build trust and deeper partnerships
- Review service, product portfolios
- Competitive Landscape analysis
- Customer satisfaction, interpretation, motivations, habits
- Emerging risks, opportunities
- Narrative testing; pilot hierarchy of communications and messaging: specific consumption responses
- Consumer surveys/customer care
- 360° engagement, customer conversion, sales volume and equity (ATL/BTL, digital, sponsorship, communications, brand activation)
- Commitment & loyalty research (critical, latent or unmet needs)
- Consumer interest, conversion tracking; interactions with product categories and how customers make choices.
COMPANY BRAND RESEARCH
Evaluate human relationships, progress and performance.
The Higher Mix has a range of quant and qual diagnostic tools, evaluation techniques to observe and measure human interactions, experiences and gauge perceptions and motivations.
Business intelligence for strategic planning purposes; actionable data on prospects, challenges. Evaluation and research offering your organisation real clarity to comprehend strategy implications, workplace sentiment, structure and much more.
BRAND RESEARCH: INTELLIGENCE FROM YOUR BUSINESS
- Expansive view of causality; dimensions to team and consumer interactions; methodology and participatory research that deeply analyses leaders, team and customer sentiment and actions
- Analysis “as is” organisational health, business structure, roles, responsibilities and workflows
- Assess internal brand environments and servicing: observe, measure and interpret
- Evaluate operational readiness - limiting systems, touch-points and practices
- Design, conduct organisational, functional assessments
- Illuminate knowledge, skills gaps between current and future state organisation
- Relevance, prevalence of company core messaging, communications channel effectiveness
- Brand health research, equity and positioning
- Climate, Satisfaction, Engagement, Alignment research
- Culture assessment, identification and Competing Values
- Employee experience plot, identify gaps; ideal solution
- Customer care - client experience and satisfaction
- Employee mindsets / opinion – elicit relevant, important data
- Brand health, equity and positioning
- Sales and marketing ROI assessments, brand communications review