Find and Create More Value.
The Higher Mix crafts, executes, manages and measures communications strategy, integrative campaigns and actions. A multi-disciplined team of Agile, Digital marketing and Communications specialists, crafting and delivering impactful, strategic communications to support any of your marketing objectives.
Keeping the messaging real, fresh and relevant to teams internally and media, shareholders and/or customers externally.
Some of the Communication services we help clients with:
Every brand must have its own specific communication strategies (counter-productive to replicate others or just repeat existing strategy.)
Our rolling comms strategy underpins the most important business imperatives, carefully positioned narratives, electrifying campaigns and on-brand communications that will sway the most resistant audiences.
Bringing you credentialed creative, comms and digital specialists, or alternatively we will align & work cohesively with your chosen creative agency. Regardless of the set up, your company’s business and brand ideologies, narratives and positioning will be captivating, and translate quickly and cost-effectively.
- Channel shift strategy across segments, multi-channel environments
- Defined communication & mobilisation strategies for wide set of stakeholders
- Communication vehicles; Omni-channel fulfillment/platforms promoting sustained messaging, personalisation, reach & efficiency
- Assess, improve interpersonal communications (barriers, behaviours, language, interactions)
- Coach, develop marketing communications capabilities, skill-sets
- Smart technologies data-mine, insights, identify relationships in data-sets
- Information Communication Architecture; Flow, Communicative practices
- Communications Audits
- Brand profile focus appeal “moments of truth”, brand stories – value from ‘intangibles’
- Integrated Communication Plans (by division, department or organisation-wide)
- Review, improve relationships with charitable partners, CSR, volunteer programs; partnership and sponsorship processes.
- Specifics to customer sets – persona segmentation, perceptions, expectations, activities
- Liaison and editorial guidance to Media – online and off
- Cross-cultural communications (comparative differences, similarities, messaging, interpretation)