Employer brands are managed, measured and optimised regularly to meet the company’s goals and objectives.
Measuring EVP through the employer brand journey presents insights into how your employees feel about the company as an engaged workplace; how effective recruitment strategies are, and yet another avenue to pressure-test the company’s position and reputation.
We advise on, provide clients with a host of metrics and optimisation measures to ensure their new EVP remains relevant and competitive.
Finality of employer brand development phase involves our Higher Mix team hosting your steering team in EVP Optimization/ Measurement workshop. Chance for your organisation to measure its success, monitor results and be certain the employer brands is gaining the necessary traction and truly resonating – both with internal teams and potential talent/ candidates.
EVP Measurement-Optimization Framework
- Bespoke EVP measurement/management framework introduced into your business
- Metrics to monitor outcomes, success captured (workforce statistics, organisational attractiveness, brand associations and more)
- Agile combination of workforce analytics; qualitative / quantitative
- Employer brand performance / KPIs
- Benchmark, measure & adjust EVP
- Optimise EVP environment (touch-points)
- Advice on future best practice employer branding management practices.
Employer Brand KPIs
Some of simple recruiting, employer brand KPIs we could recommend include:
- Employee Satisfaction | Commitment | Engagement
- Comparable Traffic to Careers Pages
- Competitor comparisons – large or small provides baseline to monitor progress
- Audience Demographics / Reach – Acquisition, Conversion of more visitors; adjustments to recruiting strategy
- Time to Hire – is employer brand strategy driving greater efficiency? Key indicator setting expectations; not only with candidates interviewed also with hiring managers.)
- Applicant-to-Interview Ratios – tracks number of applications; diagnoses problems with job descriptions or sourcing choices
- Cost-per-Hire (each recruiting channel) – overall recruiting performance, most effective recruitment channels, balanced with applicant-to-interview ratios allows for adjustment of employer brand strategy
- Glassdoor Ratings; Visitors (as example surface metric to measure Employer brands) opinions, culture and values areas of Glassdoor, feedback on career opportunities and more.