Innovation and entrepreneurship are at the heart of economic growth and development. An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to innovate sets organisations, businesses and individuals apart.
We know innovation efforts must involve quickly identifying sustainable opportunities that can drive success, grow shareholder value and account for the well-being of teams, stakeholders and the community.
Yet now we see this all involves new ways of working – transforming for the future of work; which could well change (read: disrupt) what it is your company does, how and why. Takes management focus, commitment, investment and time to power up with new technologies and make all that stick…..no tall order.
The Higher Mix guides organisational innovation efforts. Together with our AI consortium partner providing businesses with greater visibility of those key opportunities at their disposal to emerge, grow and produce more value; regardless of the focus: People, Projects or the Performance of both these.
Make momentum the priority: flip obstacles to opportunities
What type of Innovation strategy suits the future of your organisation – Radical? Incremental? Sustained? Disruptive?
Togerther with our AI consortium partner, we take organisations to the next level. Quickly demonstrating how the business should be innovating, iterating. Guiding the move from reactive (compliance-driven) states to far more agile and anticipative, introducing the right structure, technologies, projects which wash innovation and digital transformation through workforces and entire organisations (without attempting to boil the ocean) – and underpinning the future success of business or commercialisation strategy.
Game-Changing Innovation Services
- Product, Process, Service Innovation frameworks
- Growth hacking to break into markets (growth hack cycles, funnels)
- Overcome dilemmas/ bottlenecks faced by innovators and incumbent companies – dispel hype of new discoveries, avoid falling in tech traps
- Clever use of data, technology, behavioural science across acquisition, conversion, retention, advocacy and product; third party tools to use; and when to do this
- Dominant design | key innovation decisions (Open Source vs Proprietary, Market Push Vs Market Pull)
- Agile – Scrum
- Planning; speedy testing to validate decision making
- Adopt innovation cross chasms e.g between early adopters, laggards
- Inject diversity into networks, innovation processes
- Innovation process, products, services, technologies and ideas that are more effective.