Propelled into a future, shaped by technological advances and ambiguity, accelerated digitization widens gaps in capabilities and performance; between the digital leaders and laggards. How, why, where, when people work has never been more open to individual interpretation and organisations these days must have a grand plan to future-proof.
EMBRACE & MANAGE NEW WORKPLACE REALITIES
Time for a total rethink about the way work gets done in organisations, for altered business models, culture and skills, practices; even the brand in response to mounting pressures. As we rocket towards this new employment epoch, gives rise to anxiety and uncertainty (but, also to opportunities) which requires your attention and active management.
In other words, is your business building resilience now?
Identified what has to change yet? How long that will take (and at what cost?) Are leaders and teams prepared well for coming augmentation (for what else is just around the corner?) What about all those projects? Are your teams able to precisely identify economic scenarios? Is the business inadvertently introducing projects that create a cacophony of risks or leave teams and managers overwhelmed? How can you be sure the organisation isnt missing out on something that turns out to be critical?
Advanced technology efforts require the engagement of people in multiple parts of the organisation. Breaking down silos, getting clear understanding of new directions, priorities and bringing in the specific expertise required. Notwithstanding, an optimal structure, operational flexibiity and culture to support this.
Speak with us about sustainable opportunities at your disposal to drive success, grow business appeal and account for the well-being of your teams, stakeholders and community. Rationally assess uncertainties faced, be more cognisant of changes in internal/ external environments so your organisation can fare materially better than the rest. Guide the team clearly along transition paths, by introducing key principles of ‘good work’ for the future, so people can thrive. Unravel more opportunities for the business to emerge, grow and deliver more value – without attempting to boil the ocean.
Make momentum the priority – flip obstacles to opportunities
Innovation and entrepreneurship are at the heart of economic growth and development; so are entrepreneurial mindsets. Our mandate is to drive transformation through technology innovation and people. Essentially guiding organizations to “lean out”, to reshape competitive dynamics in far-reaching ways…
Right now, innovation (capabilities for that) are exactly what sets an organisation/business and its people apart.
The Higher Mix in supports organisations with their projects and portfolio efforts – structure, technologies which wash innovation, efficiencies, and transformation through workforces. For clarity on critical processes to digitise to drive near-term value, (initiatives, new offers, extending customer reach) so the business stays competitive: innovating, iterating; moving from reactive, compliance-driven to far more agile, anticipative states.
Non-intrusive approach setting careful expectations of new tools, opportunities for your people (as “swivel chair integrators”) and deep support for digital transformation and your business’ wider automation strategy. Fresh thinking, activities boost productivity – leaving behind archaic, outmoded approaches and turning workplaces into more energetically- charged; capitalising on horizontal, cross-functional digital innovation and execution.
Guiding internal teams to direct attention at what matters the most, to overcome cost pressures and constraints and get past limitations of traditional performance approaches (…..which had so typically centered around headcount, costs and/or compliance).
Making the big moves yet? Shifting to new ways of work and how’s that going for you?
Business being steered competently in the direction of workplace evolution? Managing to successfully lock in post-cycle growth, handle resource re-allocation? Are you seeing any uptake/productivity improvement? Is the business doing a solid job of balancing disappearing jobs, new roles and reskilling? Nailing those value-creation opportunities – and just how are those being managed? Are execs taking full advantage of their people’s differing skill sets, perspectives, and strengths? Performance interventions? Balanced with flexibility (operational and financial) to enable faster decision-making?
Game-changing Innovation Services
- Innovative strategies relevant to the future of work (management, technology, talent, learning, the brand and more)
- Continue to be viewed as an aspirational employer for emerging generations
- Strategy and execution to improve talent pipelines, employment practices, social mobility and diversity
- Create environments required most for digital dexterity to thrive
- Foster workplaces to embrace learning, culture, diversity, protecting corporate DNA and company values.
- Adapt traditional workplaces to introduce new work arrangements – job structures, embrace co-working, flexible work, self-organising teams
- Learnings on effective transition to automation and new ways of working, incl. careful management of content (at the heart of any business)
- Guide leaders to adjust/plan for new generations; to understand, work with millennial mindsets and their attitudes/expectations
- Growth hacking to break into markets (growth hack cycles, data, funnels)
- Learnings on effective transition to automation and new ways of working, incl. careful management of content
- Sharing new developments in professional practices; OD, L&D, technology, demographics and workforce planning
- Overcome dilemmas/ bottlenecks faced by innovators and incumbent companies – dispel hype of new discoveries; avoid falling in tech traps.