Find and Create More Value.
The Higher Mix crafts, executes, manages and measures communications strategy, integrative campaigns and actions.
Our team of agile, digital marketing and communications specialists crafting and delivering the most impactful, strategic communications in support of your marketing objectives.
Keeping the messaging real, fresh and relevant to teams internally and media, shareholders and/or customers externally.
Some communication services we help clients with:
Capital Markets Comms
• IPO & Capital Raising
• Merge & Aquisition Communications
• Strategic Intelligence
• Market Entry Communications
• Investor Relations
Public Affairs & Govt Relations
• Public Consultation & Awareness
• Influencer Engagement
• Community Engagement & Events
• Legislative & Regulatory Strategy
• Crisis & Issue Management
• Partnership & Collaboration Building
• Change Management
• Sustainability Communication and Reporting
• Stakeholder Mapping & Stakeholder Communications
• Employee Engagement
• PR and Media Relations
• Thought Leadership
• Event Management
• Speech Writing
Creative & Digital Communication
• Strategic Content Development
• Advocacy Campaigns
• Online Reputation Management
• Blogger, Influencer and Online Media Relations
• Digital and Social Media Management
• Video production
Every brand has to develop its own specific communication strategies (because it is counter-productive to replicate others or repeat existing strategy.) Our rolling comms strategy underpins the most important business imperatives, electrifying campaigns and on-brand communications that can sway even the most resistant audiences.
Bringing you credentialed creative, comms and digital specialists – or alternatively aligning and working cohesively alongside your chosen creative agency, regardless of the set up, we ensure your company’s business and brand ideologies, narratives and positioning are captivating, and translate quickly and cost-effectively.
- Channel shift strategy across segments, multi-channel environments
- Defined communication & mobilisation strategies for wide set of stakeholders
- Communication vehicles – omni-channel fulfillment/platforms promote sustained messaging, personalisation, reach & efficiency
- Assess, improve interpersonal communications (barriers, behaviours, language, interactions)
- Coach, develop marketing communications capabilities, skill-sets
- Smart technologies data-mine, insights, identify relationships in data-sets
- Information Communication Architecture; Flow, Communicative practices
- Communications Audits
- Brand profile focus appeal “moments of truth”, brand stories – value from ‘intangibles’
- Integrated Communication Plans (by division, department or organisation-wide)
- Review, improve relationships with charitable partners, CSR, volunteer programs; partnership and sponsorship processes.
- Specifics to customer sets – persona segmentation, perceptions, expectations, activities
- Liaison and editorial guidance to Media – online and off
- Cross-cultural communications (comparative differences, similarities, messaging, interpretation)