Innovation and entrepreneurship are at the heart of economic growth and development.
Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to innovate sets apart organisations, businesses and individuals; giving them capacity to identify sustainable opportunities that drive success, incl. growing wealth and the well-being of stakeholders and the community.
Also involves new ways of working; transforming what we do and how – and making that stick. The Higher Mix guides organisational innovation efforts, to emerge, grow and produce more value.
What type of Innovation strategy suits the future of your organisation? Radical? Incremental? Sustained or Disruptive?
We will quickly demonstrate how a business should be innovating, iterating; guiding the move from reactive states (compliance-driven) to far more agile and anticipative, introducing the right structure, systems to wash innovation and digital transformation through the organisation; supporting successful business | commercialisation strategies.
Game-Changing Innovation Services
- Product, Process, Service Innovation frameworks
- Growth hacking to break into markets (growth hack cycles, funnels)
- Overcome dilemmas/ bottlenecks faced by innovators and incumbent companies – dispel hype of new discoveries, avoid falling in tech traps
- Clever use of data, technology, behavioural science across acquisition, conversion, retention, advocacy and product; third party tools to use; and when to do this
- Dominant design | key innovation decisions (Open Source vs Proprietary, Market Push Vs Market Pull)
- Agile – Scrum
- Planning; speedy testing to validate decision making
- Adopt innovation cross chasms e.g between early adopters, laggards
- Inject diversity into networks, innovation processes
- Innovation process, products, services, technologies and ideas that are more effective.