EMBRACE & MANAGE NEW WORKPLACE REALITIES
Propelled into a future, shaped by technological advances and ambiguity, accelerated digitization widens gaps in capabilities and performance; between the digital leaders and laggards. We are helping organizations rethink the way work gets done in their organization – for altered business models, culture and skills, practices, even the brand in response to mounting pressures.
Building Resilience Now?
Rocketing towards this new employment epoch gives rise to anxiety and uncertainty, also to opportunities which require your attention and active management. Identified what has to change yet? How long that will take (and at what cost?) Are leaders and teams prepared well for coming augmentation (for what else is just around the corner?) What about all those projects? Are your teams able to precisely identify economic scenarios? Is the business inadvertently introducing projects that create a cacophony of risks or leave teams and managers overwhelmed? How can you be sure the organization isn’t missing out on something that turns out to be critical?
Advanced technology efforts require the engagement of people in multiple parts of the organisation. Breaking down silos, getting clear understanding of new directions, priorities and bringing in the specific expertise required.
Notwithstanding, optimal structure, operational flexibility, and culture to support this.
Speak with us about sustainable opportunities at your disposal to drive success, grow business appeal and account for the well-being of your teams, stakeholders and community. How we help you rationally assess uncertainties faced, be more cognisant of changes in internal/ external environments so your organisation can fare materially better than the rest. Guide teams clearly along transition paths, by introducing key principles of ‘good work’ for the future, so your good people can thrive.
Unravel more opportunities for the business to emerge, grow and deliver more value – without attempting to boil the ocean.
Make momentum the priority: flip obstacles to opportunities
Innovation and entrepreneurship are at the heart of economic growth and development; so are entrepreneurial mindsets. Our mandate is to drive transformation through technology innovation and people. Essentially guiding organizations to “lean out”, to reshape competitive dynamics in far-reaching ways…
Right now, innovation (capabilities for that) are exactly what sets an organization/business and people apart.
The Higher Mix supports projects and portfolio efforts – structure, technologies which wash innovation, efficiencies, and transformation through workforces. For clarity on critical processes to digitize to drive near-term value, (initiatives, new offers, extending customer reach) so the business stays competitive: innovating, iterating; moving from reactive, compliance-driven to far more agile, anticipative states.
Our non-intrusive approach offers new tools, opportunities for your people (as “swivel chair integrators”), and deeper support for digital transformation. Fresh thinking, activities boost productivity – leaving behind archaic, outmoded approaches and turning workplaces into more energetically- charged; capitalizing on horizontal, cross-functional digital innovation and execution.
Guiding internal teams to direct attention at what matters the most, to overcome cost pressures and constraints and get past limitations of traditional performance approaches (…..which had so typically centered around headcount, costs and/or compliance).
Making the big moves yet? Shifting to new ways of work and how’s that going for you?
Business being steered competently in the direction of workplace evolution? Managing to successfully lock in post-cycle growth, handle resource re-allocation? Are you seeing any uptake/productivity improvement? Is the business doing a solid job of balancing disappearing jobs, new roles and reskilling? Nailing those value-creation opportunities – and just how are those being managed? Are execs taking full advantage of their people’s differing skill sets, perspectives, and strengths? Performance interventions? Balanced with flexibility (operational and financial) to enable faster decision-making?
Game-changing Innovation Services
- Innovative strategies relevant to the future of work (management, technology, talent, learning, the brand and more)
- Continue to be viewed as an aspirational employer for emerging generations
- Strategy and execution to improve talent pipelines, employment practices, social mobility and diversity
- Create environments required most for digital dexterity to thrive
- Foster workplaces to embrace learning, culture, diversity, protecting corporate DNA and company values.
- Adapt traditional workplaces to introduce new work arrangements – job structures, embrace co-working, flexible work, self-organising teams
- Learnings on effective transition to automation and new ways of working, incl. careful management of content (at the heart of any business)
- Guide leaders to adjust/plan for new generations; to understand, work with millennial mindsets and their attitudes/expectations
- Growth hacking to break into markets (growth hack cycles, data, funnels)
- Learnings on effective transition to automation and new ways of working, incl. careful management of content
- Sharing new developments in professional practices; OD, L&D, technology, demographics and workforce planning
- Overcome dilemmas/ bottlenecks faced by innovators and incumbent companies – dispel hype of new discoveries; avoid falling in tech traps.