Everything OD or HR does tends to have a clear line of sight to business results; with employee experience, it’s no different.
Effortless experiences often take undesirable paths. In practice many team members, HR managers spend a bit too much time with non-value-adding activities, and this threatens employee engagement and broader business value.
Employee Experience (Ex): Design / Share / Measure / Act
Work productivity and retention affect revenue, this we all know, but moments of truth are emotionally-charged, often with a disproportionate impact on employee engagement, so companies must get this right.
The Higher Mix helps businesses to manage employee experience (EX) at scale, in mid-sized to large companies.
Co-creating solutions developed with lifecycles in mind and focused on common Ex pain points.
Applying our strong conceptual abilities across multi-discipline group environment – to help businesses glean unique perspectives on strengths and gaps (actionable insights) on the talent experience too.
Companies are rewarded for developing human resource capability and for engaging with their people. Collaborative teams deliver the corporate Brand Identity, company reputation, stakeholder relationships and contribute to growth.
Internal branding unites/ connects people; teams, managers, supervisors, execs, and key influencers; for much deeper engagement, team voice, and as an informative means to articulate the current state, the brand’s unfolding direction and strengths.
Improve Employee Experience for More Value
Creating more engagement, organisational value with:
- Knowledge and context of just how your business is viewed/ respected as an employer and as a service provider
- Longevity in the workplace – aging workforce considerations, tacit knowledge capture
- Facilitate quality learning experiences at levels of business; life-long learning
- Encourage talent to contribute their ideas into improving performance
- Calibrate performance levels to meet and exceed competitive norms
- Dialogue and interactions with key stakeholders
- Support teams to model positive responses to underlying strategy, and the logic to change
- Overcome resistance, non-compliance and/or criticism relating to change
- Develop personal and professional styles, skill-sets
- Actively galvanise | reinforce other group & personal behaviours your organization wants
- Awareness across teams; accurately differentiating between important/unimportant issues, appropriate weight to stakeholder concern
Any way execs slice this, engaging with their people still is one of the best platforms to equip them to adapt faster and help them achieve their higher potential.
Employee Engagement, Employee Experience Services
- Employee engagement seminars, workshops and coaching
- Psychometric assessment, evaluation exercises for team, individuals and candidates
- Explore personal potential, perspectives (for meaningful advantage)
- Reinforce individual strengths, accomplishments, helping-behaviours
- Self-examinations; understanding own behaviours at work
- Temper emotion – self-confidence and mastery
- Presence, influence and impactful communication
- Enhance employee experience, performance standards.
- Team diagnostics: evaluation, assessment of motivation, perceptions
- Genuine engagement practices for key audiences
- Assess strengths, developmental needs, future potential (across range of competencies)
- Wider staff engagement strategies, practical plans
- Educate on power | purpose of brand
- Affirmative, rich conversations
- Wellness and mindfulness programs.