During Discovery our employer brand consultants will host a Talent Strategy & Systems workshop for your business.
Critical consideration of the employer branding framework brand and OD specialists from The Higher Mix steer HR and talent acquisition teams to capture, categorize inputs across areas of Strategy, Staff, Structure, Systems, Shared Values, Skills and Styles in a most agile way.
Fast-paced, energetic collaborative workshops that facilitate a greater understanding and document the most important aspects of a company’s existing people/ talent strategy, technology platforms, processes, people practices and EVP touch-points.
- Comprehend, challenge existing business, talent and skills strategies, demographics and channels
- Evidence of the company’s ‘known’ appeal (strengths, capabilities) to talent, business partners and clients
- Talent landscape (mapping current / future talent requirements, pipelines and communities)
- Group talent attraction strategy (skills blend \ specific candidates\ critical roles)
- Examine existing evidence, research and data
- Inputs talent management practices, bottlenecks, gaps, any inconsistencies throughout employee life-cycles
- Existing interplay of business relationships: suppliers, employment markets, recruiters and regulatory bodies.
- Analyses relationship between corporate / consumer brands, current delivery to consumers, customers, shareholders
- Considers imperatives for leaders to Employer brand (leadership development with an EVP focus?)
- Documents limiting systems / processes / practices identify duplication, inefficiencies