Every brand culture program or agile project with The Higher Mix will either involve research and using the existing evidence.
For company knowledge and insights as to how a business | brand is being perceived, used by consumers and other stakeholders (incl. internal teams, suppliers, partners etc.) Research and Evaluation group here are using a range of quant and qual diagnostic tools and evaluation techniques to observe and measure human interactions, experiences and gauge perceptions and motivations.
Research, Evaluate and Report on Brands.
A responsible part of planning; regardless of the objective – research is required to transform, extend or clarify strategy.
So for actionable knowledge, game-changing insights, evaluation and research studies which offer the organisation a clearer view of the competitive landscape; real clarity into the implications of company strategy, and of workplace sentiment, structure, projects and much more.
[thrive_link color=’orange’ link=’mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org’ target=’_self’ size=’small’ align=’left’]Contact our analysts[/thrive_link]
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, MARKET RESEARCH
- Business intelligence for strategic planning purposes; actionable data on prospects, challenges
- Expansive view of causality; dimensions to team and customer interactions
- Evaluate operational readiness; business structures, roles & responsibilities, workflows, limiting systems | touch-points | practices
- Engaging with key stakeholders (customers, community, teams, managers, and execs)
- Validation of current company practices and performance
- Analysis “as is” organisational health
- Illuminate knowledge skills gaps
- Assess relevance, prevalence of company core messaging, communications and channel effectiveness.
[/one_half_first] [one_half_last]BRAND EVALUATION, RESEARCH
- Evaluative research; process usability, usefulness
- Stakeholder participatory research (teams, management, clients)
- Assess internal brand environments and servicing – observe, measure, interpret
- Brand health, equity and position
- Competitive intelligence
- Climate, Satisfaction, Engagement, Alignment research
- Customer care – client experience and satisfaction
- Employee experience plot, identify gaps; ideal solution
- Culture assessment, identification
- Quantitative: survey design, administration, analysis and recommendations
- Qualitative: in-depth interviews, workshops, focus groups (design, observe, facilitate)
- Innovation pulse-checks
- Employee mindsets / opinion – elicit relevant, important data
- Brand communications review
- Sales and marketing ROI assessments
- Culture (competing values)
- Industry trends analysis
- Surveys, interviews, workshops, focus groups and retreats.